All children are encouraged to wear the school uniform, which is:
- White shirt / blouse;
- Striped tie; (school ties can be purchased from: McCall’s of Lisburn)
- Burgundy jumper/cardigan with school emblem;
- Grey trousers / pinafore / skirt; and
- Burgundy jacket with school emblem
The children are taught gradually how to change for Physical Education. They wear:
- A white polo shirt with school emblem,
- Burgundy or black shorts/skort and
- Black plimsolls.
Children should wear black plimsolls when indoors (these should be kept in school). As well as being comfortable these help to create a quiet relaxed atmosphere within the classroom.
Children can wear trainers or school shoes.
School uniforms and PE kits can be purchased through the school office - please contact Philly on email@example.com.
School ties can be purchased from: McCall’s of Lisburn, 24 Market Street, Lisburn. BT28 1AB
Tel: 028 92 675 111